Inspiration Quotes of Narendra Modi
लेकिन दीया जलाना कहॉं मना है!’’
This country has not been made by politicians, kings or governments. It has been made ...
“Talk to yourself once in a day,
otherwise you may miss meeting,
an excellent person in this world”
“Never tell your problems to anyone,
20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”
“Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make,
It will not only Improve your life, it will improve the lives of all those ...
“Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die.
And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who said it, no matter if I have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason and ...
“Be Careful With Your Words
Once They Are Said ,
They Can Only Be
Forgiven But Never
Forgotten … !!!”
“Never feel bad if people
remember u only in need.
Feel proud that you comes in there mind
like candle in the darkness of their life.
“Don’t complain about others,
Because it’s easy to protect
your feet with slippers
Rather than carpeting the whole earth.”