Home » quotes » Never tell your problems to anyone

Never tell your problems to anyone

“Never tell your problems to anyone,

20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”

Black Friday Free Wordpress Website Blog

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

*

Shares